PB Largemouth

PB Largemouth
Nice fatty Largemouth @ Hamilton Harbour in the fall.

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Last chance this weekend.

Hoping the weather forecast is right, looks decent for Friday and Saturday for a last crack at the Harbour before winter and bass season closes for 2011.

Reloaded on a few Strike King XD Sexy Shads and Live Target Golden Shiners.

I am hoping the next few days as it warms up and the sun beats on the shore line rocks it will have the bass sitting on the edge of the 2 spots that have produced last week.

If not I'll hit a few spots I've found on my GPS chart and try for some smallmouth dropshoting Xzone Slammers.

It will be the last time out for my boat before it gets winterized and put to sleep for winter.

Hoping to follow this post up with some pictures and a story of success Friday and Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment