PB Largemouth

PB Largemouth
Nice fatty Largemouth @ Hamilton Harbour in the fall.

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Sad time of year, bass season ends tomorrow.

This past weekends fishing outings stunk so bad I will not subject you to the details.

Anyway, bass season is about to close in most areas close to me in Ontario tomorrow...boo!

I will suit up in my warm gear and rain suit over top and at least attempt to make a few casts to mark the dark day we fisherman dread as soon as the season opens on that glorious last Saturday in June.

With rain, wind and even wet snow a possibility it may be useless but I at least have to try.

It'll be time to remove all my reels from their rods, clean and service them and put them away for a long winters nap.
I'll have plenty on cold winter nights and weekends to sort thru my tackle and make a list of items to start procuring for next season.
At least we have shows like Extreme Angler TV, Facts of Fishing, The Next Bite, Getting School'd etc to watch and learn from throughout the winter to "easy the pain" until next spring.

Let's see if there is at least one more Bass hungry tomorrow to finish the season off.

SB

No comments:

Post a Comment